Langsung ke konten utama
Box 8: Tips for Data Sources and Reporting
- Be as specific as possible about the data source and reporting mechanism. Simply noting “project completion report” is almost always too general. The appropriate data source is critical for collection of valid, quality data; and the design and monitoring framework is meant to be instructive and helpful to those responsible for data collection and reporting.
- For all indicators, include the document name, author, and frequency of publication.
- Number each data source or reporting mechanism to correspond to the applicable indicator.
- Budget for each primary data collection process. Include outcome-level primary data collection, or primary data collection for new indicators, under project management activities.
- Data collected about beneficiaries should be disaggregated at least into male and female, and other groups as relevant.